Dr. Amrik Singh's Mission Statement:
"My goal….to restore and maintain your faith in seeking out dental care. To give you the confidence in knowing that our clinic as a whole is the place to be…a fun-loving, professional, comfortable, and safe place to be."
To dispel any negative impressions, opinions, or pre-conceived notions you may have about dentistry. We will attempt to accomplish this by:
- Performing dental procedures as pain-free as possible. If you are not numb….we’ll wait.
- Not only working on your smile but also making you smile!
- If you’re real lucky…even laugh…out loud!
- Treating your oral health and dental concerns (including cosmetic ones) in a non-threatening manner, paying more attention to your feelings than ours.
- Being fair, honest, and caring….after all, we trust that you will be with us.
- Making sure everything is sterile and clean. We have a book called OSHA that we stick to.
- Paying the utmost attention to detail when it comes to billing. This is our business. It is our livelihood. But we are concerned about yours too.
- Taking the time to talk to you. Understand what you want, what you expect, what you can afford. If you need to talk about your oral health, we’ll listen and answer any of your questions to the best of our ability.
Dr. Amrik Singh attended the University of Michigan for both his undergraduate degree as well as his dental degree. He graduated from Dental School in 1998, earning a DDS degree. As a health care provider, Dr. Singh is fluent in all up to date procedures. He has worked on many implant cases, veneer cases and smile reconstructions. His interest lies in spending time with patients, getting to know them, and their dental needs. He furthers those relationships by concentrating on oral care education. He writes patient treatment plans with great care. Every patient leaving his chair is in full understanding of what procedures may need to be necessary to bring them back to ideal oral health. His treatment plans are designed to be conservative yet necessary.
Dr. Singh brings laughter and fun to the dental office, lowers tension and stress in the operatory. He is very well liked by the staff and is highly regarded by his colleagues. He is a kind dentist with a loyal patient following. It is often mentioned, that once you sit in his dental chair, it’ll be the only dental chair you’ll want to sit in.
Dr. Singh currently lives in Naperville, IL with his wife and two kids. He was born and raised in Michigan, the home state of the Lions, Tigers, Red Wings, Pistons, and Wolverines. You can often hear the friendly banter between his “Chicago Sports Fan” patients and Dr. Singh, debating which teams are better, Chicago teams or Detroit teams! He has also written and self-published a book entitled Clean Slate.
We know you can go anywhere to seek dental care, but we are glad you are here. We are honored that you chose us…and intend to keep you as a part of the Happy Tooth Family!